Resources and advice for startups.
Receive weekly advice for startup leaders covering strategy, operations, product development, and team building.
Tackle hard problems to turn walls into moats
Many startup leaders shy away from the most painful problems. Whether it's too hard to build, too hard to sell, or requires massive scale to achieve viable economics, there are many reasons to put opportunities in the too-hard basket. But tackling difficult problems is how we build differentiation in startups.Continue Reading
- Effective startup leaders cultivate soft power
- There are no "technical initiatives" — only ones you don't understand
- Rediscovering progress
- Your engineering org chart is your roadmap
- How org design influences problem solving
- Great startup leaders embrace conflict and discomfort
- How to choose KPIs for your startup
- Why development teams slow down
- Build credibility with case studies and testimonials