Resources and advice for startup builders and operators.
Subscribe to the weekly Faster Times newsletter for resources and advice for technology companies covering product strategy, development operations, building teams and more.
Subscribe for Weekly Advice
How leaders should think about delegation
Many leaders view their responsibilities as a list of leadership and management tasks they need to complete. This mindset ignores that the best way for a team to get most things done is through shared ownership and leadership. This week, we explore why leaders should delegate to shared responsibilities rather than individuals.
View the full archive
- Cut old habits to maintain momentum and urgency 1 August, 2022
- A simple framework for employee onboarding 25 July, 2022
- Improve your product by analysing the responsibilities of your users 18 July, 2022
- How sales innovation can drive product-market fit 11 July, 2022
- Operationalise product design to empower engineers to move faster 3 July, 2022
- How to build for your market, not the next deal 27 June, 2022
- Build simple, self-improving systems to reduce waste and improve momentum 20 June, 2022
- Focus on momentum to build the factory, not just the product 13 June, 2022
- Professional services for SaaS companies 29 March, 2022